- Have you signed up to Play the $100K Free Fantasy Football Contest Yet? August 24, 2016
- DraftKings Week One NFL Line Up advice August 23, 2016
- Fan Duel Week One NFL line up advice August 23, 2016
- New York State is back On-Line for Daily Fantasy…… August 23, 2016
- Check out the New DraftKings Bi-Monthly Depositors Free Contest August 16, 2016
DraftKings: Free NFL Millionaire Maker Contest Entry
Fan Duel Fantasy Football is Open
Best 2016 US Poker Site, Americas Cardroom
Poker Tournaments on Bovada
RotoQL Expert Fantasy Line Up Advice
Important Pages and Reviews
- About Online Poker Update
- Bovada Poker Room Review for 2016
- Americas Cardroom Review
- Where is playing Daily Fantasy Sports Legal?
- DraftKings Review
- Your Questions about DraftKings — Answered
- Draft Kings Fantasy Football
- Weekly NFL Millionaire Maker
- FFWC Fantasy Football World Championships on DraftKings
- DraftKings Fantasy Football, The “Always” Rules
- Using a Prepaid Gift/Debit cards on DraftKings
- Fantasy Golf On DraftKings
- NBA Fantasy on DraftKings
- DraftKings NHL Scoring
- Fantasy MMA on DraftKings
- DraftKings Baseball Scoring
- Draftkings Fantasy Soccer Scoring and Details
- DraftKings goes International
- DraftKings Mobile App
- FanDuel Review
- Are Fan Duel Deposits as easy as it says?
- 2016 Fan Duel Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Advice
- NBA Fantasy on Fan Duel
- FanDuel Fantasy Football Scoring and Details
- The Fan Duel Sunday Million
- 2015 World Fantasy Football Championship on Fan Duel
- Fan Duel Fantasy Hockey / Scoring Rules
- Fan Duel Mobile Apps
- FanDuel Fantasy Baseball Scoring and Details
- Fantasy Feud Review
Contact us via E-mail
- 107,556 hits
DFS Legality / State Compliance Notice
Currently there are only 9 U.S. States that prohibit DFS Contest play. They are ARI, FLA, HI, IA, LA, MS, MT, NV and WA.
A NY state Daily Fantasy Bill was passed in June and has been signed by the Governor, Fantasy Play in NY is now completely Legal.
CO, IN, KS, VA, MO, MS, MA, NY, RI and TN have already established Laws and Guidelines for DFS sites and allow play without question.
IL and TX are among the states where play is in question.
Fan Duel does not accept play or players from Texas.
DK accepts TX players and DK and FD allow IL players.
Multiple states are working on daily fantasy legislation, including CA, FL, IL and others.
You must be at least 18 years of age to play, 21 in some areas. You will be required to identify yourself for location and age requirements on every site, when you sign up.
You will be notified on each site if you are able to play in your location.
Deposit and Cash-out options also may vary by site and location.
All Daily Fantasy winnings are taxable, all winnings over $600 are reported as taxable to the IRS as income.