- $5000 GTD Free Fantasy Football Contest on DraftKings November 28, 2016
- DraftKings extends Free $20 offer……… November 28, 2016
- Complete December 2016 OSS VIII Details November 25, 2016
- ACR’s Online Super Series returns this December November 25, 2016
- Get a $20 Instant Bonus on Draftkings this Thanksgiving……. November 21, 2016
DraftKings Fantasy Football: Free $20 in contest entries…….
Best 2016 US Poker Site, Americas Cardroom
Important Pages and Reviews
- About Online Poker Update
- Americas Cardroom Review
- Where is playing Daily Fantasy Sports Legal?
- DraftKings Review
- Your Questions about DraftKings — Answered
- Draft Kings Fantasy Football
- Free Fantasy Football on DraftKings
- Weekly NFL Millionaire Maker
- DraftKings Fantasy Football, The “Always” Rules
- Using a Prepaid Gift/Debit cards on DraftKings
- Fantasy Golf On DraftKings
- NBA Fantasy on DraftKings
- DraftKings NHL Scoring
- Fantasy MMA on DraftKings
- DraftKings Baseball Scoring
- Draftkings Fantasy Soccer Scoring and Details
- DraftKings goes International
- DraftKings Mobile App
- FanDuel Review
- Are Fan Duel Deposits as easy as it says?
- FanDuel Fantasy Football Scoring and Details
- 2016 Fan Duel Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Advice
- NBA Fantasy on Fan Duel
- The Fan Duel Sunday Million
- 2015 World Fantasy Football Championship on Fan Duel
- Fan Duel Fantasy Hockey / Scoring Rules
- Fan Duel Mobile Apps
- FanDuel Fantasy Baseball Scoring and Details
Contact us via E-mail
- 121,927 hits
DFS Legality / State Compliance Notice
Currently there are only 9 U.S. States that prohibit DFS Contest play. They are ARI, FLA, HI, IA, LA, MS, MT, NV and WA.
A NY state Daily Fantasy Bill was passed in June and has been signed by the Governor, Fantasy Play in NY is now completely Legal.
CO, IN, KS, VA, MO, MS, MA, NY, RI and TN have already established Laws and Guidelines for DFS sites and allow play without question.
IL and TX are among the states where play is in question.
Fan Duel does not accept play or players from Texas.
DK accepts TX players and DK and FD allow IL players.
Multiple states are working on daily fantasy legislation, including CA, FL, IL and others.
You must be at least 18 years of age to play, 21 in some areas. You will be required to identify yourself for location and age requirements on every site, when you sign up.
You will be notified on each site if you are able to play in your location.
Deposit and Cash-out options also may vary by site and location.
All Daily Fantasy winnings are taxable, all winnings over $600 are reported as taxable to the IRS as income.