- Fan Duel $100 Fantasy Baseball Free Roll May 16, 2016
- $25 Free Play on Fan Duel April 17, 2016
- $1 Million Dollar Sweet Spot on DraftKings April 9, 2016
- Free $10,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest on DraftKings April 9, 2016
- $20K Tuesday MLB Free Roll on Fan Duel April 5, 2016
Best 2016 US Poker Site, Americas Cardroom
DraftKings: Free MLB Contest Entry
Fan Duel MLB Fantasy
RotoQL Expert Fantasy Line Up Advice
Important Pages and Reviews
- About Online Poker Update
- Americas Cardroom Review
- Is Daily Fantasy USA Legal?
- DraftKings Review
- Your Questions about DraftKings — Answered
- Draft Kings Fantasy Football
- Weekly NFL Millionaire Maker
- FFWC Fantasy Football World Championships on DraftKings
- DraftKings Fantasy Football, The “Always” Rules
- Using a Prepaid Gift/Debit cards on DraftKings
- Fantasy Golf On DraftKings
- NBA Fantasy on DraftKings
- DraftKings NHL Scoring
- Fantasy MMA on DraftKings
- DraftKings Baseball Scoring
- Draftkings Fantasy Soccer Scoring and Details
- DraftKings goes International
- DraftKings Mobile App
- FanDuel Review
- Fan Duel Deposits and Bonus
- 2016 Fan Duel Fantasy Baseball Strategy/Advice
- NBA Fantasy on Fan Duel
- FanDuel Fantasy Football Scoring and Details
- The Fan Duel Sunday Million
- 2015 World Fantasy Football Championship on Fan Duel
- Fan Duel Fantasy Hockey / Scoring Rules
- Fan Duel Mobile
- FanDuel Fantasy Baseball Scoring and Details
- Fantasy Feud Review
Contact us via E-mail
- 102,675 hits
DFS Legality / State Compliance Notice
Currently there are only 10 U.S. States that prohibit DFS Contest play. They are ARI, FLA, HI, IA, LA, MS, MT, NV and WA.
Daily Fantasy play is currently NOT available in NY State (pending legislation efforts).
Fan Duel does not accept play or players from Texas.
IN, VA and MA have already established Laws and Guidelines for DFS sites.
IL and TX are among the states where play is in question.
Multiple states are working on daily fantasy legislation, including CA, FL, IL, NY and others.
You must be at least 18 years of age to play, 21 in some areas. You will be required to identify yourself for location and age requirements on every site, when you sign up.
You will be notified on each site if you are able to play in your location.
Deposit and Cash-out options also may vary by site and location.
All Daily Fantasy winnings are taxable, all winnings over $600 are reported as taxable to the IRS as income.