DraftKings will Launch Daily Fantasy Soccer on Saturday September 20, 2014
Set to launch on Saturday Sept. 20th, all you Soccer Fans can now use your knowledge of all the world renown professional soccer players to your advantage and win big every day on Draftkings.
Daily Fantasy Soccer Contests and Leagues will include English Premier League (EPL) and UEFA Champions League games and players.
League and Contest buy-ins:
Will start at 25¢, $1, $2 and range up to the $530 high roller leagues. League sizes start at 2 player (heads-up),3, 5, 10 and up to tournament size contests.
Include all the popular DraftKings formats including: Double-ups, triple-ups, Satellites and Guaranteed prize pools that offer the largest payouts available for Fantasy Soccer players.
The Soccer Lobby can be launched by clicking the SOC tab on the Sport drop down.
Scoring and Rosters:
Every team gets a $50,000 Salary Cap for their 8 player line up.
Top scoring players will have cap hits of $10K to $12K, average salaries will be about $6K and the bottom cap salaries are $2K to $3K.
You start 1 Goal Keeper, 2 Defenders, 2 Mid Fielders, 2 Forwards and 1 FLEX spot (M or F).
You must use players from 3 different teams when setting your 8 man line-up.
This means, you can stack your line-up with up to 6 players from one pro team if you choose to.
- Players will accumulate points as follows:
- Goal = +10 PTs
- Assist = +6 PTs
- Shot = +1 PTs
- Shot on Goal = +1 PTs
- Crosses = +1 PTs
- Fouls Drawn = +0.75 PTs
- Red Card = -1 PTs
- Saves (GK) = +2 PTs
- Goal Allowed (GK) = -2 PTs
- Clean Sheet (GK, D) = +5 PTs
- One Goal Allowed (GK, D) = +2 PTs
- Win (GK) = +5 PTs
- Penalty Kick Save (GK) = +3 PTs
- Scoring Rules and Notes:
- Offensive stats (goals, assists, shots, shots on goal, crosses) will not be counted for goalkeepers.
- Goalkeepers/Defenders must play at least 60 minutes to qualify for the clean sheet or one goal allowed bonus. Injury time is not counted in a player’s total minutes played.
- Goalkeeper win stat is calculated at the end of regulation time or extra time if needed. Goalkeepers must play at least 60 minutes to qualify for a win.
- Stats from Penalty Kick shootouts will not be counted for any players.
- Own goals do not count as goals for, but do count as goals against for Goalkeepers and do factor into Clean Sheet and One Goal Allowed calculations.
DraftKings Soccer Draft Room:
Visit DraftKings now and start setting your lineup…….