DraftKings Fantasy Football Scoring and Details
The 2016 Fantasy Football Season is upon us and DraftKings.com will line up a schedule of weekly and season long contests to fill your Fantasy Football Fixation by putting up a huge Line-up of Guaranteed Prize Events throughout the season.
DraftKings.com is “Home of the Giant Check”
DraftKings will award Millions of dollars in prizes every week of the 2016 season and will make Millionaires out of normal, everyday, average Jane’s and Joe’s…….
Each NFL week is new on Draft Kings, each week allows players to change their teams completely to take advantage of all the favorable match-ups and opportunities that arise each and every week in the NFL.
The The Strategy rules you “Always” want to follow will show you how to create a winning football line up on DraftKings.
On DraftKings, your 2016 Fantasy Team cannot be sidelined by a single crippling ACL Tear by your top draft pick or some stupid player suspension for any reason.
Every week you play is a new team, a new season, using new information, only using this weeks best match-ups, using new players emerging as stars and you have a new chance every week to prove your Fantasy Football Expertise……
Better yet, on DraftKings when you win your league this week, you can collect your winnings the very next day!!!!!!
- As we progress thru the 2016 season, you will see NFL contests on Draft Kings that start on Thursdays which include every NFL game that week.
- There are Sunday only contests (Sunday early only, Sunday late only or all Sunday games are used).
- Primetime Games which are Sunday and Monday night games only.
- Monday night and Thursday night only Contests.
- Special Contests like Thanksgiving Day only, Christmas only, December Saturday and Sunday contests and Playoff Weekend contests.
DraftKings.com will have a full schedule of NFL Contests starting with buy-ins as little as 25¢, $1, $2 and up to $500+ for expert play, every time there is a NFL game scheduled.
DraftKings offers all new players a Free Entry to a paid Fantasy Contest and full access to the DraftKings Playbook (expert analysis of that weeks fantasy plays).
Draft Kings Scoring System and Roster settings.
This is a standard scoring system, one that everyone knows and has had experience with.
There are no unusual stat categories or rules that can be taken advantage of, like Kick Return Yards or heavily weighted points for any stat.
You must use players from 2 different teams and from 2 different games for your line up to qualify.
You must also fill all 9 positions or your line up will not qualify.
The 9 Man Starting Line ups have a $50,000 Salary cap, top salaries (Current Prices) have QB’s, RB’s and WR’s topping out at $9500 to $1o,000, with most very good skill players in the $8000 to $9000 range, the DST positions top out at $5000. Average player salaries are about $5500.
We will be posting weekly line-up suggestions and value plays starting on week one and hope you can use some of our information to your advantage.
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/or TE), D/ST
Offensive players will accumulate points as follows:
• Passing TD = +4PTs
• 25 Passing Yards = +1PT (+0.04PT per yard)
• (300+) Yard Passing Game = +3PTs
• Interception = -2PTs
• 10 Rushing yard = +1PT (+0.1PT per yard)
• Rushing TD = +6PTs
• (100+) Yard Rushing Game = +3PTs
• 10 Receiving Yards = +1PT (+0.1PT per yard)
• Reception = +1PT
• Receiving TD = +6PTs
• (100+) Yard Receiving Game = +3PTs
• Punt/Kickoff Return for TD = +6PTs
• Fumble Lost = -1PTs
• 2 Pt Conversion (Pass, Run, or Catch) = +2PTs
Defense / Special teams will accumulate points as follows:
• Sack = +1PTs
• Interception = +2PTs
• Fumble Recovery = +2PTs
• Defensive TD = + 6PTs
• Safety = +2PTs
• Blocked Kick = +2PTs
• 0 Points Allowed = +10PTs
• 1-6 Points Allowed = +7PTs
• 7-13 Points Allowed = +4PTs
• 14-20 Points Allowed = +1PT
• 21-27 Points Allowed = 0PTs
• 28-34 Points Allowed = -1PT
• 35+ Points Allowed = -4PTs
Player Selection Screen
Make sure you look at the OPRK column, it rates the opposition rank against that particular player position. Higher numbers mean that the opponent is not particularly good, lower numbers mean they were better. Green OPRK means great match-up, Red OPRK means not so fast–they’re good, White is a average OPRK ranking.
Depth charts are posted for all teams in all games playing, these will include each players salary and the option to add them to your roster.
Draft Kings also has their PLAYBOOK, this breaks down all the weekly match ups and offers expert line-up suggestions.
DraftKings.com offers a Free entry to a Paid Contest for all new users and allows players a weekly chance to show off their Fantasy Knowledge without the commitment of a Full Fantasy Season.
Look for my entries, I’m usalegal on DraftKings and I hope we can meet in a huge contest and we both can make a lot of money from our winning fantasy football teams…….